- This event has passed.
Angel’s Wings Family Christmas Project Deadline
Sunday December 9, 2018
“Haul out the holly; put up the tree before our spirits fall again. Fill up the stockings; we may be rushing things but deck the halls again now…for we need a little Christmas…right this very minute!” We need to get started right now so that we can provide Christmas cheer, gifts and food for six Indiana County families identified by Indiana County Community Action Program, Inc. (ICCAP). Please take a moment to choose a paper ornament or two from our Angels’ Wings Family Christmas tree. Be sure to record your ornament in the family folders provided. This year Calvary youth will take care of shopping and assembling the stockings. The Mission and Outreach Committee will have helpers on hand each Sunday to keep the process organized and flowing. The wrapped gifts will be due back and under the tree by December 9. Be sure the original paper ornament/tag is taped to the outside of the gift. Here are some pointers regarding your gifts:
- If you are ordering online, please do it now!
- Yes, we do have permission to wrap our gifts.
- If you have trouble finding an item, please call Becky Becker in the church office for some assistance. Help is just a phone call away at (724) 463-9197.
- If you wish to put an extra item in with your wrapped gift, that is permissible.
- If your tag is for boots or shoes, check Walmart, Payless Shoesource and the Shoe Dept.
- If you cannot shop, consider picking one of the plaid paper bow ties from the tree representing $25 gift cards at Walmart or ALDIs to be used for food items for a Christmas dinner for each family.
- Please don’t stress; this is supposed to be Christmas fun!