Back to School Bash
Sunday, August 19 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Volunteer applications have been sent out to past volunteers. If you did not receive one, please pick one up on the Mission Table. We need volunteers in all areas of the event including set-up, tear-down, food, games, backpack sorting, loading and distribution, underwear and sock sorting, volunteer sign-in table and door prizes. If you cannot volunteer but wish to help, you may donate the following:
- multi-packs of chips, pretzels, crackers, etc.
- school supplies (lists will be available on the Mission Table soon)
- socks – black low socks for boys in sizes from pre-school through grade 12
- socks –low socks for girls in black, white or bright colors, in sizes as listed for boys
- both boys’ and girls’ underwear in all sizes (boxers for boys and all styles for girls)
- small items that could be used as game prizes (toys, school supplies, packaged edible items)
- cash donations through the offering (Write checks to Calvary and specify B2SB on memo line)
In addition, please note that all children who attend this event must be pre-registered. Registration can be made Monday through Friday, July 9-27 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. by calling (724) 463-8036.