See you at the CROP Hunger Walk on Saturday, October 14 beginning at 11 a.m. Dress for the weather. Bring any donations you received and register in IRMC Park before you walk. The Children’s Walk begins at Trinity United Methodist Church at 1 p.m. Direct your questions to dcam695 @gmail.com or 724.463.9197.
Calvary has five teams already that you can join or support financially including:
Did you know:
- The CROP Hunger Walk registration begins at 11 AM on Saturday, October 14. We expect to be done by 1 PM.
- Twenty-five percent of the money will stay in Indiana County, PA to help support local folks experiencing food insecurity.
- Some are going to rock their way to the finish line in rocking chairs. (By the way, Calvary NEEDS to borrow your folding rocking chairs for the day. Call Calvary to share yours.
- There is a children’s special walk beginning and ending at Trinity United Methodist Church, too. It is for the preschoolers to fifth graders who want to do special fun things during their supervised walk from Trinity to Horace Mann Elementary School and back. Be sure to contact Trinity United Methodist Church at 724.465.2015 and let them know you will be coming.
- There are two routes for walkers. Both begin at IRMC Park. Both will be clearly marked. One is 1.8 miles and the second is only 0.8 miles. Fellowship and a wee bit of exercise will make for a perfect morning while we are raising to feed those who do not have enough. Please join us.
- For more information, you can check at CROPHungerWalk.com or call the Calvary Director of Community Assistance and Mission at 724.463.9197.